Sunday 27 December 2015

My recent photographs

   As soon as winter holidays has begun I grabbed my camera and took some new pics. I'm grateful for every day without doing something to school so I can continue on my 365 project.
   I got a new 50mm lens for Christmas and I also bought a tablet so the post production is a lot easier for me now. I am very grateful for these two. Thank you grandma, you're the best! I went through my old photos and I can tell I see a difference. I think I'm getting better everyday and also my ideas come more often and quickly. I think I'm starting to think in photography which is one of my goals to achieve. That makes me really happy.
   I hope you'll enjoy my recent work. You can follow me on Flickr or Facebook for more photos!


I woke up in the middle of the dream
This one is probably my best photo of this year, maybe the best one from my 365! I really love this pic!



Untitled

Merry Christmas

Feeding the birds

Brother
I really like this pic of my brother. I'm definitely need print of this one!

Best mates


No comments:

Post a Comment