Friday 27 November 2015

Avon & Oriflame Haul


Christmas is coming and I took the advantage of discounts, which I see at every step and did a little online haul! I bought some eye creams, foundation, primer, hair oil, cleansing sponge and eyeshadow palette. The eye creams are Oriflame's Love Nature Hydrating Eye Gel with Aloe Vera and Avon's Anew Clinical Absolute Eyes Dark Circle Corrector. The primer is Oriflame's Giordani Gold Perfecting Make Up Base. I've already tried this one.
It's one of my first primers so I don't know what to think about it, because I have nothing to compare it with. But, I do like it, it makes my skin very smooth and my foundation stays a bit longer with this bad boy underneath. And I have a feeling it also reduces my oily skin. Oriflame's The ONE Illuskin Foundation is my current everyday foundation. Medium coverage, it feels very light on the skin, not too oily, I like it. This Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum is by Avon and it is my favourite thing ever! This one is actually the fourth or the fifth bottle. I keep repurchasing it because it's so good! I used to use it on my ends when I washed my hair and when it was still wet I put the serum on the ends. It worked good but later I found out that if you put it on dry hair it works even better. So now I wash my hair, let them dry, go to sleep and in the morning when I brush my hair I put a few drops of it on my brush and I work it into my hair. And my hair thank me for that.



The next thing I bought is the Cleansing Sponge by Oriflame. I bought two of these and I use them every evening when I'm cleaning my face with cleansing gel. Since I started cleaning my face with the help of these sponges, my face feels softer than ever! And last but not least here we go! My new 8-in-1 Eye Palette in a shade Not So Neutral by Avon! I think this tiny little palette looks very cute and it will be very handy for traveling. There are 8 shades and you can create a simple day look or very nice smokey eyes for evening if you'll add more. The shades are very lovely, you can find here a very nice light shade for soft highlight, a brown (caramel, very lovely!) and taupe shade, gold and bronze shade, grey and black shade and also something between plumy, burgundy color and deeper brown. I am in love with this palette!






No comments:

Post a Comment