Friday 16 October 2015

I am back & 365 project!

Hellooo everyone!
I have been off from blogging for a couple of months now. I really don't know why. I was enjoying summer holidays, I was doing videos and reading and having fun with our animals. A lot of happened in the last few months. I started my senior year at high school, we've got a new puppy, I am struggling with choosing a university although I don't know if I really want to go to uni. I am very stressed in these days, because of the school and graduation, I don't have much time for things I love doing in my free time, I don't have enough sleep...it is horrible. But, I will handle this.
So as I was thinking about my life a lot, about what I want to do when I graduate, what is my passion, what I like to do...Because I don't want to be one of those people who have job they don't like or they hate. I don't want to go back home from work unhappy and upset. So I was thinking a lot about all these things and I found two things that I love to do. Photography and video.
All summer I was filming videos about our animals and my life and I really enjoyed that. And photography...I always loved photography and when I started going to high school I stopped taking photographs. I was pushing myself to draw more, to have better skills in it, but I didn't like it as much as I love taking pictures. And this year I got back into it, since I started this blog and it kind of kicked me up into it again. And I am very grateful for that, because photography is what makes me really happy! So since then I started a project called 365 project. It is like a photography challenge. You take photo every day for a one whole year and at the end you have 365 photos you can make a portfoilo from some of them and you also improved your photography skills by practising everyday. So I started this project on September 13. I would describe my photos as a fine art, conceptual, narrative and surreal photographies. Some of them are just trials and playing with light and texture, but some of them are very close to my heart, there is a story behind the picture and these are the photos I am very proud of. I would love to share some of them with you. I will aslo link all my social media down below so you can see my whole project.
I am also planning to do a new section of articles on my blog where I'll be posting my photos and the story behing them. I think that would be quite nice thing to share. So here you go, have a look and I hope you enjoy my new work. Let me know in the comments what do you think and I will talk to you in my new article soon! Bye! :)


Sleeping beauty.


Blinded by love.

Release your inner beauty.


And then the story came to life.


Take me with you.

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:

Facebook 
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Snapchat: misa.stahlova
Youtube
365 project page

No comments:

Post a Comment