Saturday 17 October 2015

Chocolate cookies


Since the autumn has arrived, it's really cold here in the Czech republic. I was in a baking mood today so I tried to bake cookies for the first time! I really enjoyed it and Kessy was helping me, I lit up some candles and made myself a cup of hot herbal tea. I love herbal tea so much! I think I did pretty good cookies for the first time and guys...they tasted delicious! I absolutely love them! I'll found the recipe in some magazine, I'll write the recipe here so you can try it.
Ingredients:


150g softened butter
a pinch of salt
100g custer sugar
1 bag of vanila sugar
1 egg
225g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
200g chocolate, chopped

Preheat the oven to 190 c and prepare two baking trays with baking paper. Mix butter with salt and both kinds of sugars in a medium bowl. Use the electric whisk and make a fluffy cream. Then mix in the egg. Use a spoon and add flour, baking soda and chocolate into that mixture. 
Then use your hands and make a little cookies and put them on your baking trays. Make sure you have enough space around your cookies, because once you put them into the oven they'll grow bigger. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden. Aaand enjoy it!







No comments:

Post a Comment