Wednesday 28 October 2015

Autumn Beauty Haul



I went through my local drugstore and I knew what I was exactly looking for but unfortunately (or should I say thank God?) it turned out into a beauty haul! Yeeees! I named it Autumn haul because the main thing I bought reminds me of autumn so much! I was soo excited and happy when I came out of the store, it literally felt like Christmas! So let's have a look on what I bought!


The first thing that has cought my eye was a Colorsensational Shine Gloss by Maybelline in a shade 610 Naked Star. It was about £2 because they were on sale which was amazing and I already tried it and I love it. It is a perfect nude gloss, I call it the Gabby Solis shade because it reminds me of what she was wearing on her lips all the time. Not sticky, it smells lovely, it applies easily even without the mirror. I just love this stuff. 

Another thing I bought is a single eyeshadow by L'Oréal. The packaging says it is gel-infused eyeshadow and I've got it in a shade Smoky 305 Kaki Repstyle. It is a very pigmented olive colour with a hints of gold shimmer in it. It is very beautiful shade I love it. I think it suits my brown eyes very well. And the texture of it is really interesting. I'm not sure how to describe it but it is easy to apply and blend. And I also found out that if you apply it with your finger, the pigmentation is stronger than when you apply it with a brush because it is gel-infused I think.

The next thing is eye liner. I bought a Studio Lash The Miaoww Look eyeliner by Miss Sporty. My friend actually recommended this one to me. She was very impressed by it because Miss Sporty is a very cheap brand I think and she really like this eyeliner so I was like okay, I need to try this one. Eehm, yeah. It turned out that I bought the wrong one haha. And mine really sucks. It applies nicely but the pigmentation is very weak and after couple of hours I felt like I have nothing left on my eye so...I am very dissapointed by this eyeliner and I'll be using my liquid liner from Miss Sporty which I love!

Next is a highlighter! I was looking for a single highlighter for a longer time now because I only have highlighters in my big palettes so it is kind of uncomfortable to pull the big palettes out of my drawer than pull the single highlighter for everyday makeup you know. And I was very dissapointed because I found only one brand in my local drugstore who does the single highlighters and that is Essence. They were very cheap so I said to myself I'll try it. So it is a Essence soo glow cream to powder highlighter. They do them in two shades or undertones (I don't know how to call it). A pinky and yellow one. I got the pinky one and I don't know how am I feeling about it. When you run your finger through it it seems soo pigmented you are even scared to put it on your face but then the final result isn't very impressive. I don't know. I only used it once or twice so I'll test it and let you know.


And the last but not least my autumn must have eyeshadow palette. It is Ultra Professional Eyeshadow Flawless palette by Makeup Revolution. Guys...Oh my God. I can't even breathe how gorgeous is this palette?! It's just...pure beauty! You have 32 eyeshadows in there and all the colours scream AUTUMN to me! They're all very warm shades but here in the photo above you can't see it properly thanks to my studio light. But I will be doing a full review on this palette with swatches I will test it and I will do a better photos on natural light so you can see the colours properly because they are so beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment