Monday 2 February 2015

Mini Oriflame Haul


Hello :) I recently did a tiny little Oriflame haul and I want to share it with you. I've got just a few things but I think they're quite nice.
So I bought Studio Artist Loose Powder (Illuma Fair) I am very excited to try this one.




Then I bought The One Colour Impact Cream Eye Shadow in a Rose Gold which is soo lovely colour!



Then I've got the new ColourDROP lipstick which I mentoined in yesterday's post. I'll be postin review on this lipstick on Wednesday, so set your alarm on 8pm.



And the last but not least thing I've bought is this amazing lisptick by Very Me Lipmania in a shade Rock Star Pink. I love this lisptick, I've got another one in a shade Moca Dream which I like for autumn. But it is a bit glossy lipstick so the colour is not that pigmented. Which I like about this new colour but I quite don't like it about the colour Moca Dream, because it is a dark brown and the glossy effect is not very good looking I think. But for the pinkie colour is great, because you can carry the lipstick in you handbag and apply it without a mirror which is great. And I love the colour!


And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this short post and I will see you on Wednesday with my lipstick review! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment