Monday 26 January 2015

Makeup Menu #1



Hello :)
I wanted to do Monthly Wishlist today, but I've decided to do it on Wednesday. So instead of this I'll be posting my makeup menu for tomorrow. And I think it'll be fun if I were doing this more often, so you can expect more makeup menus in future.
So for tomorrow I want to go for a bold lips with soft brown matte eyes. I don't want to wear bold lips to school very often, because come on...it's just school, daily bold lips could be a bit vulgar (in my opinion of course...I like to do more eyeshadows to school than lips, but that's just my preference). You may seen most of these products earlier on my blog so let's get started! :)

Foundation
I'm sorry I forgot to put it to the picture (hello Alzhaimer, haha).
But I'll be using my all time favourite drugstore foundation and that's Maybeline's FIT ME foundation in the shade Nude Beige.

Concealer
24 Hours Perfect Stay Concealer by Astor. Really like this one. Not as much as the Maybelline's Affinitone concealer but it's really good. Good coverage and I like to do highlighting with this one.

Powder
Again, my all time favourite baby. Rimmel London's Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm.

Eye primer
Avon Eye Primer in the shade Light beige. Another all time favourite product. Definitely repurchasing this one.

Shadows + Liner
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 eyeshadow palette. I'll be using mix of the three matte eyeshadows. The creamy one (first one from left) under my brows and to the inner corner, then I'll put fourth from the left all over my lid and to my crease I'll put the darkest matte shadow which is sixth from the right. And blend it together nicely. And under my eyes I'll use my new Glimmerstick Diamonds Eye liner from Avon in the shade Brown sugar and blended softly.

Mascara
Pump Up Booster Mascara by Miss Sporty.

Brows
Miss Sporty Eye Brow pencil 001 Black.

Contour
I really like contouring on me in these days, so I am contouring with eyeshadow by Oriflame. It's their Single Eyeshadow in the colour Brown. It's matte and for me it is a perfect colour for contouring.

Blusher
Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush 220 Madeira.

Lips
Finally! The best part of this makeup menu! I'll be using my Loréal Pure Red Collection Exclusive by Frieda. This is reeeeally bright matte pink and I just love this colour. I wanted to go for MAC's Amplified in Show Orchid which is very similiar, but the MAC one is blue toned and a bit shiny. So I decided to go for a matte lipstick too.


So I hope you enjoyed this post, you can looking forwasr for Wednesday. I'll be posting my Mothly Wishlist and on Friday I'll be posting Bokk review. So stay tuned!


Follow me:
/Facebook/   /Twitter/   /Instagram/   /Tumblr/   /Bloglovin/



No comments:

Post a Comment