Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lavera Natural Cosmetics


When I was buying my Makeup Revolution Palette, this little magazine came with that palette to my post box. I've never heard about this brand before and it has said it is natural cosmetics, so I wanted to try some of these products. I bought Hair Conditioner, Liquid Soap, All-Round Cream and Lipstick of course. It came
yesterday and I tried only the lipstick and the cream. I need to say I am very impressed with these products! The cream smells a bit funny to me but it makes my hands sooo soft you can't even imagine! Really good for cold days when we all have dry skin, I recommended this! And the lipstick is also awesome! First of all the colour. I went for Rosewood Dream which is number 12 and it's like a pinkie brown colour and it looks really nice and natural on your lips. They have gorgeous colours you can choose from and most of them are toned to the natural shades which is really cool as they're making natural cosmetics, I think. Packaging is really cute, it's like a little packaging but size of the lipstick is normal. Very handy for my makeup bag! Texture and pigmentation...seriously I have no bad words for this lipstick. I am a real fan of this. It's not sticky, glossy or very dry and the pigmentation is really good. I own a few very expensive lipsticks and I can compare quality of them to this one. So this is very good lisptick and I highly recommended to all of you! I'll tell you about the other three products after I try them. I am looking forward to it!

I also have some news about posts for you, guys. As I am working hard at school and I come home very late every day, I will posting articles four times a week at 8 pm. So set your alarms on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8 pm and enjoy the new posts! I'll be glad if you do! :)


Follow me:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment