Monday 8 December 2014

New start

Hello there,
as you may noticed I haven't post anything for a really long time and I am so angry on myself. It wasn't because I haven't time or other crap like that. I just lost my inspiration and maybe a motivation too. When I started this blog I was doing it because it was making me happy. But then I wanted to focus on one topic on this blog like beauty or photography because these things were the top 2 things I was passionate about at that time. But that just didn't worked. I am a person with sooo many interests and I think it'll be a lot better if I'll be writing about everything what comes to my mind. Maybe it will be a huge mess but I'm going to give it a try.
Another thing about how I was doing my posts is that I wanted them to be perfect. So I was checking every word I wrote, I was checking it from stylistick page, if I have the right information or I was just writing things which I saw on other reviews but in my own words. But since I've turned 18 I've realized that I need to be myself and I started to find my own personality. I've learned a lot about myself and I am not regretting anything because everything is happening for a reason, right? So from now on I'm going to be really honest to myself but also to you. I want to keep this little space on internet completely me. So I'm going to post things about my life, what I love, what I'm doing, my reviews, tips and all my passions. And I believe this is the better way.
I also started this blog because I wanted to feel some connection with world. Find some new friends with the same interests. So I will be very happy if you get involved. Just a one nice word in comment make me smile all day.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment