Monday 4 August 2014

Here comes mediterranean mood

   Hello my friends. I spent last 7 days in Croatia with my aunt, uncle and my cousins. I've had a good time there. I spent most of my time taking photos and painting than swiming and sunbathing. We've had an apartment in a little village called Sevid. The sea there was amazingly clean and beautifully blue and we've had our personal path to the sea, because the sea was 10 metres from our apartment.
   The second day was raining. It was a really big storm and I was lucky to catch those big clouds on my camera. 



   The next day we went to the nearest restaurant and I ordered this delicious grilled fish.


   I went out to explore this little village and took some good shots.






   We also visited Primošten, Rogoznica and Trogir.















   Whne we were leaving, we took some shots of the view on Sevid.




No comments:

Post a Comment