Saturday 19 July 2014

Nana's gorgeous garden & My dog wants to be a model

Hello everyone!

Merry Saturday to all of you! How are you spending your holidays? I'm doing my driver's license and I finally got my new Canon 600D which I wished for a long time. So I'm taking photos all day and my dog decided to be my model. My nana asked me to took photos of her garden. It was my pleasure, because she's got gorgeous garden! I want to share some pictures with you :)














Also this week takes place a traditional event here. That means people will singing traditional songs, they'll be dancing in traditional clothes and my brother will attend this event. He will be riding a horse in a parade. I'm really excited about it, because he looks really good in the traditional clothes. I will be taking pictures so if you want to see it, be sure to check my blog later.

I hope you like this post and this photos like I did. Speak to you soon :)







No comments:

Post a Comment